Visit One of Our Tasting Rooms
It’s true! After a 75 day closure (not like we’ve been counting the days), both Tasting Rooms are open for onsite consumption. Hours vary by location and day so please check each location's page. We highly encourage reservations. You can make reservations online or by calling the Tasting Room.
While we’re beyond ecstatic to see familiar faces at the Tasting Rooms again, the health and safety of our Bruers, guests and members is still our top priority. That means we’ll be operating under full guidance of CDC recommendations, the State of California requirements, and of course with the approval of the City of Placentia and the City of Anaheim. We’re all longing for a taste of normalcy, but with health and safety being our priority there will be some brand new policies to our operations in addition to our current safety standards for pickup and delivery.
The Bruery - Terreux
What you need to know
- If you feel sick, stay home. Please do not visit if you have a fever, cough, or sore throat.
- Reservations are HIGHLY encouraged, there is a maximum of six guests per table for a maximum of 2 hours per reservation. You can reserve a table via our website for The Bruery - Terreux Tasting Room and The Bruery Tasting Room ( we kindly request a 24 hour notification for cancellation, a 15 minutes cushion will be granted for late arrivals - after that your reservation will be cancelled) or by giving us a call.
- Face Coverings are required for all guests within the Tasting Room, except when you’re seated at your table.
- You'll be checked in at a welcome table and guided to your table. If your table is not ready, we kindly ask that you wait in your car. We’ll notify you via text as soon as your table is ready.
- Contactless table-side service will be provided to avoid lines and keep guests in their designated area. This includes contactless menus and payment.
- Food purchase is required, and orders will be delivered to your table.
- Please practice social distancing with anyone outside of your party.
- Water will be available at your table in a carafe.
- No dogs or pets.
What we're doing to keep you safe
- All Tasting Room Staff will be wearing nitrile gloves and face coverings
- Tasting Room staff will be required to wash their hands every 30 minutes or between tasks, whichever is more frequent.
- Contactless ordering and payment is available tableside
- Each seating area will be sanitized and deep cleaned after each seating is completed
- Hand Sanitizer stations will be set up across The Bruery
- Plexiglass dividers will be used across the Tasting Room both on countertops and in certain situations to supplement distancing
- Restrooms will be cleaned and sanitized every two hours, and only 2 people will be allowed in a restroom at one time