Reserve Society Details
The Bruery Reserve Society is a revered group of beer enthusiasts who wish to gain access to the most esoteric beers The Bruery has to offer. In this inaugural year, we’ll be offering 400 memberships to the Reserve Society. Reserve Society members will have first pick at special releases. There will be releases that will only be available to Reserve Society members. As an inaugural member, you’ll also have the first right of refusal to join in 2011.
Reserve Society registration will begin in person on Tuesday, October 27th at 6 PM. In person registration will continue during tasting room hours (Friday & Saturday, 4 PM – 10 PM, Sunday, 12 PM – 6 PM). Registration through our website (www.brueryprovisions.com) will begin Friday, October 30th. The registration period will close on December 31st, 2009, or when all memberships have been sold.
– At the time of signing up, the first 250 to join the Reserve Society will receive Barrel Aged Partridge in a Pear Tree (only 290 bottles produced), White Oak, and Saison Rue. The last 150 to join will receive Barrel Aged Autumn Maple, White Oak, and Saison Rue.
– Reserve Society Zip Hoodie (available in early January)
– Entrance for two to the Reserve Society Initiation Celebration (scheduled for early January)
– Access to Reserve Society-only events (barrel tastings, release parties; additional charges may apply)
– Access to purchase special bottle release allocations (in person or through our website; allocations only for Reserve Society members. Bottle limits will vary from release to release.)
– Shipping of allocated beers (shipping cost not included, will ship only within CA)
– 15% off all tasting room and Bruery Provisions purchases (Cannot be combined with other offers or discounts)
– Access to special growler fills
– First right of refusal for 2011 membership
– A nifty Bruery Reserve Society ID card
Anticipated 2010 Special Bottle Releases:
– Oude Tart – Flemish Red
– Melange #1 – Flemish Red / Imperial Stout Blend
– Melange #3 – Barrel Aged Strong Ale Blend
– White Zin – Sour ale with Zinfandel Grapes
– White Oak – Blended Barrel Aged Wheatwine / Golden Strong Ale
– 100% barrel-aged Coton – Barrel Aged Old Ale
– Black Tuesday Imperial Stout – Barrel Aged Imperial Stout
– 100% barrel-aged 2 Turtle Doves – Barrel Aged Holiday Beer
– Perhaps a few other releases up our sleeves
A few details:
Membership begins on January 1, 2010 and ends December 31, 2010. Due to unfair and archaic alcohol laws, we cannot ship out-of-state. Those who are out-of-state may be members, but they must elect a trustee to pick up or receive your shipments within California.