LAST CHANCE– GET YOUR BRUERY RESERVE SOCIETY MEMBERSHIP TODAY OR TOMORROW!
We’re closing our Reserve Society registration by the end of the day tomorrow (December 31st), so get your membership while you still can.
Buy through our website: http://www.brueryprovisions.com/-The-Bruery-Reserve-Society-2010-Membership_p_694.html
Here’s the details on the Reserve Society:
The Bruery Reserve Society is a revered group of beer enthusiasts who wish to gain access to the most esoteric beers The Bruery has to offer. In this inaugural year, we’ll be offering 400 memberships to the Reserve Society. Reserve Society members will have first pick at special releases. There will be releases that will only be available to Reserve Society members. As an inaugural member, you’ll also have the first right of refusal to join in 2011.
– One bottle of Barrel Aged Autumn Maple, one bottle of White Oak, and one bottle of 2 Turtle Doves
– In October / November of 2010, members will receive one bottle of Black Tuesday (2010 version) and Barrel Aged 2 Turtle Doves.
– Reserve Society Zip Hoodie
– Entrance for two to the Reserve Society Initiation Celebration (January 16, 2010)
– Access to Reserve Society-only events (barrel tastings, release parties; additional charges may apply)
– Access to purchase special bottle release allocations (in person or through our website; allocations only for Reserve Society members. Bottle limits will vary from release to release.)
– Shipping of allocated beers (shipping cost not included, will ship only within CA)
– 15% off all tasting room and Bruery Provisions purchases (Cannot be combined with other offers or discounts)
– Access to special growler fills
– First right of refusal for 2011 membership
Anticipated 2010 Special Bottle Releases:
– Oude Tart – Flemish Red (scheduled release in mid-January)
– Melange #1 – Flemish Red / Imperial Stout Blend
– Melange #3 – Barrel Aged Strong Ale Blend
– White Zin – Sour ale with Zinfandel Grapes
– White Oak – Blended Barrel Aged Wheatwine / Golden Strong Ale
– 100% barrel-aged Coton – Barrel Aged Old Ale
– Black Tuesday Imperial Stout – Barrel Aged Imperial Stout
– 100% barrel-aged 2 Turtle Doves – Barrel Aged Holiday Beer
– Perhaps a few other releases up our sleeves
A few details:
The registration period will close on December 31st, 2009, or when all memberships have been sold. Membership begins on January 1, 2010 and ends December 31, 2010. Due to unfair and archaic alcohol laws, we cannot ship out-of-state. Those who are out-of-state may be members, but they must elect a trustee to pick up or receive your shipments within California. Please list the CA Trustee as your shipping address on this order. If you would like to pick up your items, please select store pickup at checkout. If you would like us to ship to you or your trustee in CA, please select ground shipping.
The post LAST CHANCE– GET YOUR BRUERY RESERVE SOCIETY MEMBERSHIP TODAY OR TOMORROW! appeared first on The Bruery.