Last weekend Tyler and I judged some fantastic beers at the LA County Fair Commercial Beer Competition. I entered several of our beers with the hope that we might be able to gain some recognition for The Bruery, and I’m very happy to report we did earn a few medals!
– Experimental Beers: Gold, Humulus Bruin
– American-Style or German-Style Sour Ales: Gold, Hottenroth Berliner Weisse
– French-Belgian Style Saison: Gold, Saison Rue
– Belgian and French-Style Ale: Gold, Black Orchard
– Wood and Barrel-Aged Strong Beers: Bronze, Levud’s on Oak (more commonly known as Bourbon Barrel Aged Batch No. 1 – Levud’s)
Full results are available at http://www.calferm.org/news/2008results.htm
The post LA County Fair Beer Competition appeared first on The Bruery.