Autumn Maple/Cinnamon Israeli Cous Cous with Napoleon of Sweet Potatoes and Maple/Brown Sugar Mascarpone
2 cups Israeli cous cous
2 ½ cups Autumn Maple beer
½ cup vegetable stock
1 tsp cinnamon
2 large sweet potatoes, in ¼ slices lengthwise
2 tbsp brown sugar
2 tbsp butter
¼ cup mascarpone
2 tsp ginger powder
1 tbsp brown sugar
2 cups Autumn Maple beer
¼ cup maple syrup
¼ cup brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 400*F
- Begin by bringing 2 ½ cups Autumn maple beer and ½ cup veggie stock to a boil.
- Add your cous cous and simmer, 8-10 minutes or until tender.
- Stir in cinnamon, and set aside, covered to retain heat.
- Butter a baking sheet and lay slices of sweet potato on the sheet
- Sprinkle with brown sugar and pats of butter. Bake in the 400* oven until soft, about 10 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, cream together mascarpone, ginger, and brown sugar. Transfer to a piping bag.
- In a medium-sized saucepan, heat 2 cups Autumn maple beer, ¼ cup maple syrup, and ¼ cup brown sugar. Boil until reduced by half; watch to ensure the pot does not boil over.
- To assemble: Lay down a bed of Autumn Maple cous cous. Place 1 slice of candied sweet potato, then pipe a line of mascarpone. Alternate sweet potato and mascarpone for several layers. Place Autumn Maple sauce in a separate ramekin for dipping. Enjoy!
The post Autumn Maple/Cinnamon Israeli Cous Cous with Napoleon of Sweet Potatoes and Maple/Brown Sugar Mascarpone appeared first on The Bruery.