And our Batch #??? Homebrew Competition Winner is …
About a week ago we judged our Batch #??? Competition homebrew entries. We are pleased to announce the first place winner today who will be scaling up and brewing their beer with us!
It was a pretty close call picking first place, but we are pleased to announce that Kevin Osborne will be joining us to create “A White Horse is not a Horse” on a much bigger scale. Thank you to everyone who participated in this competition!
For those of you reading this who entered a beer, we’re mailing out the judges’ feedback tomorrow, so you can expect to see those soon. As for the production timeline of this beer, we haven’t picked an exact brew date just yet in the midst of our construction progress, but we’ll be figuring it out with Kevin and can’t wait to get it started up.
A White Horse is not a Horse by Kevin Osborne
Style: 100% Brettanomyces sessionable hoppy ale
from North Hollywood, CA
Amalgamation Autonomous by the Homebrewers Guild of Seattle Proper (Bob Yeaw, Derek Immekus, Brandon Gramer, Paul Cervenko, Jonathan Adams-Kane, Rick Stafford, Ben Schielke)
Category entered: 17-E
from Seattle, WA
Sometimes You Feel Like a Nut, Sometimes You Don’t by Jason Dunn
Style of Beer: oatmeal stout with cacao nibs nibs and coconut
Category entered: 23
from Corona, CA
Lots of our Bruers homebrew too. Get to know them!:
- • Meet the Homebruer: Cesar Alfaro
- • Meet the Homebruer: Matt Olesh
- • Meet the Homebruer: Benjamin Weiss
- • Meet the Homebruer: Andrew Bell
- • Meet the Homebruer: Jamie Burns
- • Meet the Homebruer: Sean Flannery
- • Meet the Homebruer: Brian Cockle
- • Meet the Homebruer: Josh Reyes
- • Meet the Homebruer: Keith Pumilia
- • Enter our Batch Homebrew Competition!
- • Meet the Homebruer: Chris Deckner
The post And our Batch #??? Homebrew Competition Winner is … appeared first on The Bruery.