What are Societies?
Our Societies are our beer clubs. Being a member of one of our Societies grants you access to some of our most exclusive, exciting, and small-batch creations. Beyond the beer, the memberships also include member events, discounts on additional purchases, and a ton more! Click here to learn more.
How does Loakal Delivery work?
We are proud to offer safe, contact free, same-day delivery methods Orange County and Los Angeles County, select zips in northern VA, and all of Washington D.C. If you place your order by 2:00 PM regionally, your order will be delivered the same day. Here are a few things you should know.
• No minimum order required. Loakal Delivery costs $5 and is FREE if you spend over $50
• All beer is handled with nitrile gloves in a clean, sterile environment
• With the exception of kegs, any item purchased is eligible for Loakal Delivery
• Because it’s alcohol, please have your ID ready at the time of delivery
• For both your safety and our Bruers’ safety, we request that you have your own pen ready to sign for delivery
• Deliveries occur 7 days per week in CA, and Thurs-Sun in D.C. and NVA
• If you live in CA but not in our delivery zone, you can still have your beer shipped to you! We also offer shipping to VA, PA, NH, and NV.
NVA APPLICABLE ZIPS
22202, 22305, 22302, 22314, 22206, 22204, 22211, 22201, 22203, 22209, 22301
CA APPLICABLE ZIPS
Where does The Bruery deliver?
We currently offer delivery in CA, NV, DC, PA, VA, and NH.
Free and $5 Loakal Delivery options are available in Orange County, CA, Los Angeles County, CA, Northern VA, and the District of Columbia.
Orders outside of our Loakal Delivery Zones are delivered via partner providers GLS and UPS.
Due to state regulations we can only ship the following amounts of beers to PA, VA, and NH. Purchases that exceed these amounts may be cancelled.
- Virginia - 2 CEs per month per customer
- Pennsylvania - 192 oz per month and 96 oz per brand per month
- New Hampshire - the equivalent of 12 750ml bottles per month, per customer
What's up with Black Tuesday?
Black Tuesday is our most sought-after imperial stout, unleashed upon the world just one day a year, and it sells out fast. With over a year spent in bourbon barrels, and a unique complexity and boldness, it's no wonder this is one of the most anticipated releases every year. In addition to the beer release, we roll out The Black Tuesday experience for members and the public alike. Learn More about this year's Black Tuesday release here.
Where else can I find The Bruery beers?
It's easy! Just head to our beer finder to find our beers on tap, and in stores near you.