Grand Opening in D.C. on January 19Comments Off on Grand Opening in D.C. on January 19
We’re excited to announce that The Bruery Store at Union Market in Washington, D.C. will celebrate its grand opening on Friday, January 19, with special in-store giveaways and experiences, and special events around town leading up to this milestone.
For nearly a decade, our fans have travelled far and wide to get their hands on our experimental and barrel-aged beers. The Bruery Store at Union Market is our first and only location outside of California, providing Society members with the ability to pick up online purchases of exclusive beers in-store, plus onsite sales of specialty beer, merchandise and gifts for thousands of fans of independent craft beer on the East Coast.
The concept of creating a central location for fans along the East Coast to get their hands on our beer has been several years in planning. We couldn’t be prouder to open our doors on the East Coast and welcome new fans as we celebrate our 10th year!
Located in the heart of one of Washington, D.C.’s most exciting urban villages at 513 Morse St. NE, The Bruery Store at Union Market is open Tuesdays through Saturdays, from 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
We have several unprecedented doorbuster giveaways and sales planned for the occasion, starting at 11:00 a.m. on Friday, January 19, 2018.
A valid ID with proof of age 21+ will be required to be eligible to receive any gift
- The first 100 shoppers (no purchase necessary) on Jan. 19 will be gifted a limited edition, commemorative t-shirt and receive a three-bottle set of beer.
- The second 100 shoppers (no purchase necessary) on Jan. 19 will be gifted two bottles of beer.
- On Jan. 19, attendees who sign up to become a Preservation Society member will receive a free bottle of beer.
- Current Hoarders Society, Reserve Society and Preservation Society members will receive a free bottle of beer with any purchase during opening weekend.
- One lucky shopper on January 19 will win a 2018 Reserve Society membership raffle (no purchase necessary). A membership includes over $370 value in included beer and merchandise, plus access to purchase the brewery’s most limited releases – at a 15% discount – online and in-store.
- A meet-and-greet with The Bruery Founder, Patrick Rue – one of just 16 individuals to earn the title of Master Cicerone®.
- Onsite sales of Black Tuesday 2017 (limit 3 bottles per person, while supplies last.)
- Visitors will be able to join the Offshoot Beer Co. Interest List and gain access to the latest fresh, juicy, hop-forward and canned releases from the offshoot of The Bruery.
- Onsite bottle sales of popular and special releases from The Bruery, Bruery Terreux and Offshoot Beer Co. will be featured throughout opening week.
Future plans for the store include rotating taps for crowler/growler fills.
Special Events Around Town
In conjunction with grand opening festivities in-store, several marquee events are planned around town. Events include the following:
- Thursday, January 18 | An Evening with Patrick Rue and The Bruery | The Sovereign | 5:00 p.m.
- Friday, January 19 | Grand Opening After Party | Anxo Cidery and Pintxos Bar
Be sure to follow @TheBrueryDC on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for future store happenings and updates!