Beer & Cigar Pairing II
Beer & Cigar Pairing II
If you enjoy premium cigars and quality beer, then this is the event for you. We’ve partnered with Embassy Cigars to give you a brand new pairing experience. Join us at The Bruery - Terreux Tasting Room on Sunday, January 30th, from 12pm-4pm for an exclusive beer and cigar pairing event.
Here's what you get:
- Choice of 1 premium, hand-wrapped cigar. (Make your selection at checkout)
- CROWNED HEADS CHC SERIE E - Ecuadorian habano oscuro wrapper over a binder from Jalapa, Nicaragua and fillers from three Nicaraguan regions: Jalapa, Ometepe and Pueblo Nuevo. Notes: Earth, pepper, spices, and a caramel drizzled natural sweetness will take your taste buds on tour. The inspiration for this cigar was drawn from Eddie Van Halen and his famous “Eruption” guitar solo.
- PERDOMO HABANO BOURBON BARREL-AGED - Perdomo’s highly anticipated Perdomo Habano Bourbon Barrel-Aged cigar series has arrived, bringing with it a beautifully balanced taste infused with the unique essence of its namesake. Perdomo Habano Bourbon Barrel Aged cigars feature double-aged wrapper leaves that have been aged for a minimum of 6 years before being laid to rest inside bourbon barrels. We will have the Connecticut as well as the Maduro cigar from this series.
- 1 flight featuring a 3oz. pour of each of the following:
Black Tuesday - Scotch Barrel-Aged - After 18 months of aging in choice Speyside Scotch barrels, we aged it for an additional 12 months for this release. Big aromas of dark chocolate and dark fruit rise from the glass, followed by a light peatiness on the palate from time spent in barrels.
Peter Veeder - This varietal of our Black Tuesday imperial stout is blended and fermented on the skins and must of 100% de-stemmed Napa Cabernet Sauvignon grapes from the Mount Veeder viticultural area of Napa Valley. The grapes were sourced and processed by our good friends from Erosion Wine Co.
Thr3e - Inspired by Mélange beers of years past, we worked with our friends at Three Chiefs Brewing to create a delectable blended ale. We blended Black Tuesday and our Anniversary ale into our barleywine-style ale base, then let it age in a variety of choice bourbon barrels for an average of 16 months.
Saison D'Hiver - Close your eyes and imagine: it’s the middle of winter. Snow is falling outside, but you’re all cozied up in front of a roaring fireplace. You take a sip of this foeder-aged saison ale and are delighted with notes of fresh apricot, bright orange peel, and spices.
- Buddy Bing - A brand new small-batch beer straight from our pilot system. This Italian pilsner was dry-hopped with Noble hops, and features a clean, crisp finish.
- Location - The Bruery - Terreux Tasting Room (1174 N. Grove St., Anaheim, CA 92870)
- Date - Sunday, 1.30.22
- Time - 12:00pm - 4:00pm
- Embassy Cigars will be on-site with additional items available for purchase