2019 Society Member Mondays
At the Bruery, we’re all Famille. That’s why each first Monday of the month we shut down the Terreux Tasting Room to the public and open it up exclusively for Reserve and Hoarders Society members. Dates and events are subject to change but we’ll do our best to adhere to these. Here’s the 2019 schedule for Society Member Mondays.
- • January 21st – Welcome Weekend wrap up
• February 4th – A live stream of a discussion and Q/A about the first member allocations of the year!
• March 4th – Science with Riley! How does Q/A work at a brewery? A Science booth exhibit on display all day.
• April 1st – Wax your own! Bring in any bottle and throw some wax on top.
• May 6th – Lets get zesty! Peel some fruit with the Terreux production team.
• June 3rd – Interactive homebrew class. Bring your own bottle to bottle ferment at home. Make a base beer to add own adjuncts.
• July 1st – Developing a palate for sours with Jeremy Grinkey
• August 5th
• September 2nd
• October 7th – Interactive course: Sensory Evaluation- Off-Flavor Festival. Each booth will have a different off-flavor to learn about.
• November 4th – How to pair food & how not to pair food
• December 2nd – A cheese pairing!