Last year we released a beer on the final Tuesday of October that shook the beer community. Black Tuesday, our barrel aged stout, created quite a stir at our humble brewery amassing an unexpected response from craft beer lovers around the nation. It didn't come as a huge surprise that people were in love with our deep, dark, rich and nearly 20% abv beer that ages in bourbon barrels for well over a year, but the instantaneous success of the beer was definitely a shock. We thank you for that response and we are excited for Black Tuesday to come again.
This year, in order to quell the 4 hour line around our facilities and refrain from having numerous people driving hundreds of miles to The Bruery just to walk away empty handed, we are changing the way we run our Black Tuesday release event, hopefully to the benefit of everyone. Please read the details below CAREFULLY and you just might find yourself at a fantastic event on the final Tuesday of October, celebrating craft beer, the Great and New Recessions, and of course, The Bruery's Black Tuesday.
On September 1st at 9am PST, tickets to our Black Tuesday release party will be available for purchase online. The party will take place on October 26th in 2 sessions; 5:30 to 7:30 pm and 8 to 10 pm.
There are three ticket levels, each accompanied by 1 to 3 bottles of Black Tuesday. They will be on sale on our website www.brueryprovisions.com. We do anticipate these tickets selling out quickly. The levels are as follows:
Level 1: $50; includes 1 bottle of Black Tuesday
Level 2: $80; includes 2 bottles of Black Tuesday
Level 3: $110; includes 3 bottles of Black Tuesday
Each ticket includes:
- 1 Bruery logo glass
- 3 “Black Tuesday” tickets for use on your choice of Black Tuesday or cask conditioned Chocolate Rain or Cherry Chocolate Rain
- 5 additional tickets for other available beers
- Artisan cheese and chocolate pairings
A few rules about ticket purchases:
- The bottles that accompany each ticket MUST BE PICKED UP AT THE PARTY. They will not be held beyond the event
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferrable
- ONE TICKET will be allowed per person. Additional purchases will be refunded and tickets will be put back on sale
- Valid identification will be required and must match the shipping address on the order.
- Tickets will not be shipped; the event will be will call only so valid identification will be required at the door
- IF YOU'RE GIFTING THESE TICKETS, the person who will be attending must be listed on the order as the shipping address
Once tickets to the Black Tuesday release party are sold out, additional bottles of Black Tuesday will go on sale on www.thebrueryprovisions.com on October 27th at 9 am.
All bottles obtained through sales unaccompanied by a ticket will be available for pickup on November 5th or after at The Bruery Provisions location in Old Towne Orange, CA. They will not be available for pickup at The Bruery's Tasting Room.